Коректно на сайта им беше обяснено какво предстои. Отново има превод на български език, но за момента няма книга за четене на български език.
Търсете ни за повече информация и за запазване дата и час за изпита.
The CITB-ConstructionSkills’ Health, safety and environment test helps to raise standards across the industry. It ensures that workers have a minimum level of health, safety and environmental awareness before going on site. It should be used as a stepping stone encouraging employers and their workforce to go on and develop their knowledge even further.
The test has been running for over 10 years and has undergone a significant improvements for 2012. These improvements include an enhanced test and a new delivery infrastructure.
All tests last for 45 minutes and have 50 multiple-choice questions including:
- 12 behavioural case study questions about how you should behave on a construction site to stay healthy and safe followed by,
- 38 knowledge questions to check your knowledge of health, safety and environment issues
Different tests have been developed to meet the demands of different trades and professions. You will need to make sure that you take and prepare for the right one. The following tests are available:
- operative test – including the behavioural case studies and the five core knowledge sections: A – Legal and management / B – Health and Welfare / C – General Safety / D – High risk activities / E – Environment
- specialist test – including the behavioural case studies, the five core knowledge sections and relevant specialist knowledge questions from the following specialist activities: supervisory / demolition / plumbing or gas / highway works / specialist work at height / lifts and escalators / tunnelling / HVACR – heating and plumbing services (HAPS) / HVACR – pipefitting and welding (PFW) / HVACR – Ductwork (DUCT) / HVACR – refrigeration and air conditioning (RAAC) / HVACR – services and facilities maintenance (SAF)
- managers and professionals test
All tests will cost £19.50. Vouchers can be purchased in advance and used to pay for the test.
Tests taken in corporate facilities cost £30.00. Vouchers cannot be purchased in advance.
What’s changed in the new Health, safety and environment test?
New content has been introduced from April 2012 including:
- behavioural case studies
- knowledge questions on respiratory risks
- knowledge questions on environment
- a new specialist test for tunnelling
- a new structure for question selection